Sunday, April 17, 2011

IPL Nonsense

I just feel that this whole thing about cricket is nonsense. Just a lot of hype, and a little prick the bubble is going to burst. It would have, if India had lost in the final to Sri Lanka or to Australia even.

World Cup I can understand, its a world event and its a old traditionn, but i dont care much for IPL. I think its like a village fair followed by a village festival. you buy and sell cattle, produce, and whatever you can think of dishing up and then you go out and play some stupid game for a few hours.

And to add to that the money that is in the whole business. we are all being cheated in broad daylight and we are blind enough not to even notice its going on.

Boycott IPL join the anti rubbish gang. switch off you tv and listen to music. I will come up with my favourite tracks on a playlist soon.. till then.. BBC W S

2 comments:

Mooseman said...

IPL is more of a business venture than cricket . Everything from the flashy uniforms to the cheesy commentary is repulsive !! :-/

Unknown said...

my point exactly.. but entertainment is big business! :)