Tuesday, April 14, 2009

My First Post

Welcome to my new blog! This will, I hope, be a place where I will write about my hobbies, interests and everything else I have something to say about.. So here goes!

I will start off with a post about the heat in Bangalore now.

Somebody has told my father (or did he read it somewhere?) that the temperature in Bangalore will go to 41 degrees Celsius on Wednesday, tomorrow! Fat chance its got to do that! The highest it has been in Bangalore for a long time has been about 37, maybe 38 sometime in May and its still April now. But I do agree that the heat is oppressive now. Even I am sitting here with the fan on. I drive my mother and brother mad everyday insisting that they switch off the fan whenever I am in the room or at least in my room. And they are left fuming and sweating. :) Oh god that is enough! I am tired. next post sometime later this week.

2 comments:

nalini said...

Congratulations! and well done!
All the best for all the future blogs!
-Nalini Ravel

Unknown said...

Thanks! Havent you got a blog? :)